Terms and Conditions
The Fairfax Stars AAU Basketball program has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to our visitorís privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- Information collected is never sold, rented, loaned, or the like to any third party for any reason
- Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information; to register for teams, leagues, tournaments, clinics, camps and specials events; and to purchase merchandise when available.
- We collect visitorís contact information including e-mail addresses and financial information (like their credit card numbers) for processing registration and merchandise purchase requests. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to customers if merchandise is purchased. The customerís contact information is used for communicating with our customers on order related issues if necessary.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill the purchaser for individual or team registrations or merchandise when it becomes available.
- All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
Secure Method of Transmission
We use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial date as it travels from your computer to our website; making is useless to anyone but Visa and MasterCard for processing the electronic purchase transaction for registration or merchandise.
Any approved refunds authorized by the Fairfax Stars Executive Director will be processed manually within 30 days. Electronic refunds or credits are not available.
We will ship merchandise via UPS delivery. The cost of shipping is determined by the total amount of the purchase. This is viewable when you check out with the shopping cart.